Monday, January 17, 2005

The Snow

I decided to write about snow because I am not an American, and where I come from it does not snow there. I am from Ghana, It's in West Africa. Seeing the snow for the first time in my life, I thought was very beautiful. I was indoors when I first saw the snow falling and I was so suprised. I loved the look of it and I thought it was wonderful. But I got out and I then relised how cold it was. This made me have a different perception about it. Visually, when watch the snow falling it looks very nice and pretty. Looking closely at it tells me how wounderful God is and how beautiful nature can be. But it also make the weather very cold, driving becomes more risky and many other things you can think of. So now even though I did love the snow the first time I saw it, I do not love to hear that it's going to snow because of the cold weather that comes with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home