Thursday, February 24, 2005

Draft Reading

The reading of draft in class by our group members was very good and it help me very much to get ideas for my eassy. It gave me the chance to know about the different subjects people were writing about and also to contribute by giving them my ideas about their topic.
I learn term geeks that is used to describe a certain group of people in American schools. I had this idea from one of my group members by comparing friends in my country and that of what I have seen here in America. This was a great idea that I had not thought of, but the readings help me to get that idea to add to my paper. Again, we were able to make some corrections on our various paper and I think that was great.
In all the reading of the drafts by group member helped me alot with the writing of my essays, especially my first essay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ghanafilter said...

Is this the Ruby Arthur from motown? Visit my blog and see if you remember me!
http://www.cunninglinguistics.net

March 16, 2005 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home